Help! I'm hungry today!!!!

Any one ever feel super hungry some days????

Replies

• kschwab0203
    kschwab0203 Posts: 610 Member
    Definitely! When it's closer to that time of the month or if I've drank alcohol the night before, my appetite is much bigger than normal.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Yes. Those days I re iew my logs to see what's happened the previous few days/week. The things I find leading up to a really hungry day are: weight lifting, TOM, and consistently eating too low for several days (for me that number is less than 1400). Knowing the triggers help to reduce their impact. On those days, I will often eat at maintenance calories and accept that losses my be lower that week. I'm in for the long haul, so it's fine.
  • GummyLionGirl
    GummyLionGirl Posts: 23 Member
    I ate about 1600 cal. Yesterday. You may be onto something. Maybe I over did it yesterday. Maybe I can fill up on some extra veggies today!!!! Thank you for that. ❤
  • GummyLionGirl
    GummyLionGirl Posts: 23 Member
    Thank you ilovemykiddos!!!!!
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    There are days when I am super hungry, and days when I'm not. I find myself hungrier the day FOLLOWING hard exercise such as lifting weights, so I don't try and eat calories back in the same day, knowing I'll want them the next day.

I use the app to show me my daily average, so that on days I'm hungry I can eat more, but counter that the next day perhaps. I'm petite, so my calorie deficit is very small, which means sometimes when I eat less I'll be dipping below the 1200, but overall I'm averaging more than that.