How many flavors of Pop Tarts have you tried?

Options
I keep a running list of the flavors I've tried. Before June 8 2013 I had only had strawberry pop tarts (like twice a year) but I got into a slight obsession with them ever since by getting my hands on as many flavors as I can manage to eat. Out of the 13 flavors I tried in a span of two months, red velvet and sugar cookie were equally my favorites, then hot fudge sundae, and the others were alright like brown sugar cinnamon, s'mores, chocolate chip, hot chocolate, gingerbread, confetti cupcake, and pumpkin pie. The worst were the fruity ones like cherry ( total yuck) and blueberry and even strawberry but I did like the fruit fusion one w/ the yellow frosting surprisingly. I can't wait to try more! What are your favorites/ least favs?

Replies

• neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,017 Member
    Options
    Never tried one, but I understand the loyalty.:smile:
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Smores and Brown sugar cinnamon are my current favorites, but I very much wanna try red velvet. Hmmm. I love red velvet.
  • kyrannosaurus
    kyrannosaurus Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm Australian so we don't really have them here. Was in an international shop once and picked up a box (can't remember what flavour) because I was curious about them. And they were horrible! Not something I'd try again.
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I had a chocolate pop tart with chocolate frosting and peanut butter filling recently. IT WAS AMAZING
  • pinktiger8
    pinktiger8 Posts: 130
    Options
    I had a chocolate pop tart with chocolate frosting and peanut butter filling recently. IT WAS AMAZING

Oh yes! This is the newest flavor and the one I covet the most atm. Initially it sounded kinda boring to me cause pb is boring but I wanna see what the fuss is about.
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options

Oh yes! This is the newest flavor and the one I covet the most atm. Initially it sounded kinda boring to me cause pb is boring but I wanna see what the fuss is about.

PB and Chocolate go better than sex and more sex!
  • RebekahR84
    RebekahR84 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    S'mores are my favorite, but the red velvet ones sound like they'd give them a run for their money.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Far too many. I love the strawberry. Without frosting. I found the homemade one on Chocolate Covered Katie (which I just discovered through MFP and am now completely obsessed with) and plan on trying lots of flavors. I think mango and maybe even dragon fruit (since it's in season here) will be on my list of poptarts to make!
  • VeinsAndBones
    VeinsAndBones Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookie dough is not so beuno, got oat meal ones though!
  • zenalasca
    zenalasca Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I'm Australian so we don't really have them here. Was in an international shop once and picked up a box (can't remember what flavour) because I was curious about them. And they were horrible! Not something I'd try again.

I'm Australian and I love poptarts. If you know where to look, they are everywhere btw. Just not the Red Velvet and Confetti varieties. I've had brown sugar cinnamon, apple, strawberry, chocolate and cookie dough ^^
  • JisatsuHoshi
    JisatsuHoshi Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Red Velvet, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Chocolate Fudge, Hot Fudge Sundae, Smores, Blueberry, Strawberry, Wild Berry, Wild Strawberry, Brown Sugar, Cookies & Creme, Confetti Cupcake, blueberry Muffin.

oS many more to try! Can't every find the Rainbow Cookie Sandwich flavor ... pft
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    There are very few I haven't.....MURICA
  • phoenixgirl81
    phoenixgirl81 Posts: 309 Member
    Options

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this! Fellow Aussie here. I've tried a couple of different flavours and they were all pretty much the worst thing I've put in my mouth. Can't understand the obsession with them. But, glad for others to enjoy them.
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I've never tried one actually, though I'm curious since I hear a lot about them on MFP.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've ever tried one.
    They aren't readily available in Australia.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Because I detest fruity jammy things, my favorite is Brown Sugar Cinnamon. Unfrosted. It is awesome. I do want to try the plain peanut butter, but can't find them yet.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    The poptart cult assembled huh lol kidding kidding please dont sacrafice me
  • piratesaregrand
    piratesaregrand Posts: 356 Member
    Options

My dad flew to America this morning. He is under strict instructions to find me a box of these
  • tami101
    tami101 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I have tried most flavors of poptarts. They are usually not worth the calories. However, the chocolate peanut butter poptarts have found a way permanently into my new lifestyle change! They are WONDERFUL!!!!!
  • pinktiger8
    pinktiger8 Posts: 130
    Options
    Red Velvet, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Chocolate Fudge, Hot Fudge Sundae, Smores, Blueberry, Strawberry, Wild Berry, Wild Strawberry, Brown Sugar, Cookies & Creme, Confetti Cupcake, blueberry Muffin.

oS many more to try! Can't every find the Rainbow Cookie Sandwich flavor ... pft

That is quite the assortment! Pop tarts are like Pokemon cards, you gotta collect (eat) them all lol. And omg there is such a
    thing as a rainbow cookie pop tart?!