Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Liar, Liar Pants on Fire.... (Can you spot the lie?)

Options
lnorton84
lnorton84 Posts: 34 Member
Let's have fun seeing how well we can spot a lie. Post two facts about yourself and one lie. Anyone who wants to guess the lie can guess, so it does not have to be only the person below you. Don't forget to post your own facts and lies to keep the game going.

Replies

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I was A Flamenco Dancer in my younger days

My eldest Child turned 35 today

I've lost 63 lbs in three years
  • Lioness_1978
    Lioness_1978 Posts: 3,938 Member
    Options
    The Flamenco is a lie
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I had cheez-its and brownies for dinner

I love my husband more than my cat.

I forgot to post the other truth.... Initially and had to edit

Haha!
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    1) DC Comics Writer Gail Simone once named a character after me during her Superman run.
    2) I was one of the kids on Canadian Sesame Street for the 1976-77 season.
    3) I'm a Pisces.
  • Elise4270
    Options
    1) DC Comics Writer Gail Simone once named a character after me during her Superman run.
    3) I'm a Pisces.

Umm, you were never on Sesame Street
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    Above #2 is the lie?
    I'm a real blonde
    I have 4 tattoos
    I have a 21 year old son
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Loving your husband more is the lie! :lol:

Lulu I :heart: U!
    I was a Flamenco Dancer :)
    My Daughter did turn 35 today :'(

1. I was born blonde
    2. I was born bald
    3. I've had a boob job!

Oops posted late!

Peachy
    #2 is the lie

• Elise4270
    Options
    Above #2 is the lie?
    I'm a real blonde
    I have 4 tattoos
    I have a 21 year old son

Tattoos?
  • lnorton84
    Options
    1. I am a single mother of a beautiful baby girl who is my world. I work three different jobs within the same company while attending school and taking care of both my parent's and my daughter.

2. Prior to my pregnancy with my daughter I worked as a storm chaser in Kansas City. The thrill of the chase was frightening and yet amazing. Watching a storm can be both calming and terrifying because of the beauty but the destruction it leaves behind made me walk away for life.

3. I absolutely love to read! It is my favorite way to pass time. There is nothing like curling up under a blanket and entering a world beyond your reach but falling in love with each character as they live fascinating lives. Who doesn't want to live in a fantasy world?
  • Elise4270
    Options
    Loving your husband more is the lie! :lol:

Lulu I :heart: U!
    I was a Flamenco Dancer :)
    My Daughter did turn 35 today :'(

1. I was born blonde
    2. I was born bald
    3. I've had a boob job!

Born blonde? My boys were black, DD was blonde though.... Ohh tough..
  • lnorton84
    Options
    I was A Flamenco Dancer in my younger days

My eldest Child turned 35 today

I've lost 63 lbs in three years

I would guess your eldest child is not 35. Congrats on the amazing weight loss if I am correct in that being a fact :)
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    Elise4270 wrote: »
    3) I'm a Pisces.

Umm, you were never on Sesame Street

Correct!
  • Elise4270
    Options
    lnorton84 wrote: »
    1. I am a single mother of a beautiful baby girl who is my world. I work three different jobs within the same company while attending school and taking care of both my parent's and my daughter.

2. Prior to my pregnancy with my daughter I worked as a storm chaser in Kansas City. The thrill of the chase was frightening and yet amazing. Watching a storm can be both calming and terrifying because of the beauty but the destruction it leaves behind made me walk away for life.

3. I absolutely love to read! It is my favorite way to pass time. There is nothing like curling up under a blanket and entering a world beyond your reach but falling in love with each character as they live fascinating lives. Who doesn't want to live in a fantasy world?

#1?
  • Elise4270
    Options
    I spent a few years studying abroad.

I use to race lawnmowers few years back when dating this guy that raced.

I am teaching myself German and the violin for mental stimulation

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options

#2 IS THE LIE???

I'll pass until my last ones are guessed :)
  • Elise4270
    Options

#2 IS THE LIE???

Guessed correctly? Or were they missed?
  • lnorton84
    Options
    Elise4270 wrote: »

#1?

Good guess but no that's actually true.
  • lnorton84
    Options

#2 IS THE LIE???

Yes, although I did want to be a storm chaser when I was very young I never actually acted on that impulse. I do find storms fascinating; however, as a mother I find the idea of chasing storms not suitable for me now since so many people rely on me.
  • Play4number3
    Play4number3 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    My real name is cat
    My favorite color is blue
    I'm a ballerina