110 pounds lost (Before/during picture)

Replies

• slasharine
    slasharine Posts: 7 Member
    You look GORGEOUS! :D
  • NeilATL
    NeilATL Posts: 38 Member
    Great job and I would have done the same thing. I think you made a smart move and you are learning healthy habits! That is huge! Congratulations!
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Amazing transformation :flowerforyou: Keep it up!
  • emmalousmom1
    emmalousmom1 Posts: 121 Member
    I am 9 years post op gastric bypass, lost 125lb, and gradually gained 90lb back, having thyroid cancer their in the mix. I am happy you are incorporating exercise in, I lost all the weight without doing a lick of exericise, had plastic surgery, all the skin removed, except my arms, NOW I am still using my pouch to lose, but this time it is so much slower, 1lb a week, no thyroid makes it difficult, BUT this time I am exercising and will need to for the rest of my life to keep the weight from slipping back on:)
    Louise
  • kittyr77
    kittyr77 Posts: 419 Member
    Wow that's amazing! Well done you! I think the surgery was a brave decision and i know you must have worked really hard too. Good luck with the rest of your goals x
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    I understand your fear at being judged for having surgery to lose weight . People who have never had weight problems will say very hurtful things .

The main thing is that you understand what a healthy lifestyle is , and it sounds like you have that under control .

Good luck to you . You look Amazing .

Thank you for sharing.

Amy
  • You look SO good! Congrats!!! <3
  • donald149
    donald149 Posts: 211 Member
    Wow well done!!
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Everyone's path is different and unique; whatever works for you is great. You look happy, beautiful, and healthy. Big Hi-5 on your hard work and perseverance. Well done!:flowerforyou:
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    congratulations, You look lovely.
    :flowerforyou: :love:
  • angex3333
    angex3333 Posts: 83 Member
    Everyone's path is different and unique; whatever works for you is great. You look happy, beautiful, and healthy. Big Hi-5 on your hard work and perseverance. Well done!:flowerforyou:

Exactly this!!
  • Kifissia
    Kifissia Posts: 136
    You look fantastic and you have a beautiful, friendly smile! You've made healthy lifestyle changes and are maintaining in a manner that works for you. Whether you chose to do gastric or not, is nobody's business. Bravo! Celebrate what you have accomplished!!!
  • nathalier71
    nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
    You look fantastic! Keep working hard! It's worth it!
  • MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    wow you look 16 now... fantastic
  • dcmitchell01
    dcmitchell01 Posts: 76 Member
    Congrats! You look great!!!

P.S I'm in Bham, AL too!!!

Dana
  • sheriann1271
    sheriann1271 Posts: 26 Member
    You look great!!! Congrats :)
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Amazing job! You are soo pretty!
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    WLS is a tool to help you and so long as you've made this a lifestyle change and commit to logging for the rest of your life, you're a success!
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    My father had the gastric bypass surgery many years ago and I can certainly speak up on your behalf- Gastric bypass is NOT the easy way out!!!! If you fail to make lifestyle changes, you WILL be right back where you started. My dad is smaller than he was when he had the surgery, but he is still a very large guy and his dietary habits are definitely to blame! I think you look amazing and I hope no one has anything nasty to say- 110 lbs is a FABULOUS loss no matter how you get there!!! :drinker:
  • Sunshine_Kubes
    Sunshine_Kubes Posts: 37 Member
    You are ADORABLE! Before and after! Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!