The Zumba Crew w/o 7-5

Options
2»

Replies

• DJFMN
    DJFMN Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi I bought the Zumba DVD's because of the posts that I read from the Zumba crew. I am new to the forum. The package arrived last Saturday and I started on Monday. It is so much fun. Initially I felt as though I had 2 left feet but after doing the Zumba basic DVD for 3 days I got the hang of it and really started enjoying doing it. It has got to be the best form of exercise I have ever done. I do not feel as though I am exercising at all but boy do I sweat. I am loving it. I cannot wait to see some results in the future. I will definitely continue using these DVD's and hopefully I will see the results. I am looking to lose about 10 lbs and tone up. Hoping that Zumba will do this for me.
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Yeah DJFMN!! I am so glad you enjoy it! It really is so much more fun that 'regular' exercise, which makes it so much easier to stick with!
    I start a new thread for us Zumba-holics every Monday, So the one going right now is called "The Zumba Crew w/o 7-12" and another new one will start this coming Monday, Feel free to chime in any time, and welcome!
  • glandis
    glandis Posts: 89
    Options
    Hey Zumba crew... I am an instructor and of course I LOVE Zumba! Keep up the good work. Sounds like y'all are having fun while burning those calories.