Weight loss plus a horrid period. No way.

I tend to have horrid monthly visitor. Plus trying to stay positive about myself.
So here is what I do to make my life a little better. Hopefully some of you may have better way to go about it than me. I'm a stay at home mom.

I lather up some olive oil, roman chamomile, lavender, peppermint, and ginger oil. Slap that on my body like a wrap. So losing some water while aiding my symptoms. Wrap for 1 hr. Lay towel on top with heating pad.

I have homemade wrap recipes too and streetchmarks as well.

Let me know.

Replies

• bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,571 Member
    If it works and it's worth it to you...seems like a lot of work. I don't have an hour to lie around in lavender to help with water weight. I got training to get done.

I will drink some dandelion tea or take a little water pill if it gets very bad or if I have a date.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,753 Member
    I've been to Hilo, HI! I love the Big Island! We are visiting your island in July!
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    I've been to Hilo, HI! I love the Big Island! We are visiting your island in July!

Make sure and go to Volcano National Park.
  • L1zardQueen

That's the plan! Thank you!
  • FreyasRebirth
    FreyasRebirth Posts: 514 Member
    edited January 2017
    Magnesium is supposed to help. Taking too much in supplement form can upset your digestive system but it is also absorbed through the skin. Good reason to take a nice long epsom salt bath IMO.
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Wraps don't work....

A calorie deficit is all you need to lose weight.
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member

If you see a lady walking two Australian Sheppard's say hi:).
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,571 Member
    elphie754 wrote: »
    Wraps don't work....

A calorie deficit is all you need to lose weight.

The subject is misleading but I think she may just be talking about keeping water weight at bay.
  • L1zardQueen

If you see a lady walking two Australian Sheppard's say hi:).

I will! I love Aussie's!
  • Kuulei8089691
    Kuulei8089691 Posts: 3 Member

I love it here been raining the past few days!!!! And I will!!!!