• busale
    busale Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Can somebody add me as I have 40/50 pounds to loose by summer time! Thanks
  • Vanillabeanss2
    Vanillabeanss2 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    hddod wrote: »
    I am too. What are you doing? I just started kickboxing and this app today.calorie counting... Oh boy!!!

I started the gym. Trying to build the motivation to go after a long day at work.
  • fitdiva1day
    fitdiva1day Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You all can add me. Wanting to lose 40 pounds. Currently 177, 44yrs old, wanting to be around 135.
  • JakeL1981
    JakeL1981 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm focused and committed to losing the weight and keeping it positive for all. Request and we can take that journey together.
  • Shaybo77
    Shaybo77 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am at about 238 and just started back on this app this week as it was helpful for me in the past to track what I am eating/drinking. Really hoping to stick with it and loose the 60-70 pounds that I would like to. Also going to start going to the gym with my youngest daughter this week, having her as a gym buddy will help too I believe.
  • RayvenSkye96
    RayvenSkye96 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am 188 and my goal weight is 140. I have lost 10 lbs. so far. I would love to have some friends to take this journey with me so we can support each other. I am just getting started with trying to exercise 3x week. Feel free to add me :)