Music festivals 2017!

Annaxlisex
Annaxlisex Posts: 27 Member
edited January 2017 in Chit-Chat
Hi all anyone have any music festivals planned for this year that they want to get any flubber off for? I'm going to Belgium for graspop festival so looking forward to it just need to loose another 28 pounds to fit nicely into a nice pair of shorts :p . Also does anyone know any good camping hacks or affordable websites to purchase items ? I'm a first timer and Il be flying over from Ireland so what do I need to bring with me?

Replies

• TheSma11Print
    TheSma11Print Posts: 165 Member
    Hey :) I'm going to Belgium too for Rockwerchter festival! I went a couple of year ago and i've found that european festivals (not UK) are much cleaner than the likes of glastonbury, reading/leeds etc. The people also seem to be much friendlier than us from the UK :D Not sure why that is!

I always buy my tents from amazon - you'll probably find the best price there. I don't think you'll need anything special mainly because most people dispose of their tent when they leave so they have less to carry home :)

Good luck with the weight loss also! I want to try and get into better shape for the festival too :)

Enjoy!
  • Annaxlisex
    Annaxlisex Posts: 27 Member
    edited January 2017
    Hi Amy, yes I've heard that from my boyfriend he was at graspop before he said there are showers and everything which I'm quite happy about!! Thanks must have a look on Amazon ! Awh just looking for a cheap pop up tent I will more than likely leave it there. Thank you you too B)