Hello all

Options
tinkafoot
tinkafoot Posts: 8 Member
edited January 2017 in Introduce Yourself
I'm not new to fitness pal, but just fell off and now trying to get back on track. Looking for positive, motivational, and supporting people to befriend. Thanks in advance and let's embrace this journey together.

Replies

• valentina5777
    valentina5777 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm just the same :) fell off the bandwagon and now I'm back ready to give it another shot in 2017! Dry happy to make new friends like yourself :) together we can do this!
  • ginniccole3
    ginniccole3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey lady welcome back, I am a returning member looking for motivation or to be a inspiration to others. I started yesterday with my weight loss journey. Good luck with you hope we can support each other
  • tinkafoot
    Options
    Thanks and yup let's do this thang..lol
  • VoodooChild76
    VoodooChild76 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    In the movies the comeback is most inspiring part of the film. Good luck and keep pushing.
  • tinkafoot
    Options
    Well put I like that..
  • Debrab57
    Debrab57 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm not new to My Fitness Pal either but I'm back for a reboot to get on the right track. I want to feel healthy and get off some of these meds. You can do it one meal at a time.
  • marijaa1996
    marijaa1996 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hello :) my story boils down to the fact that I was able to 4 months, a little more removed 15 kg. It was hard. But I'll tell you one thing, I just rode my bike and did not eat after 6 hours.
    2 things: riding a bike and dinner before 6 pm. :)

sometimes it may be more important motivation of ourselves, but of others. Because only know what is best for us.
  • HG210
    HG210 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    In the movies the comeback is most inspiring part of the film. Good luck and keep pushing.

So True !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love those old Karate Movies. The comeback is the best.
  • enlightened_ivy
    enlightened_ivy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I sent you a friend request.
    tinkafoot wrote: »
    I'm not new to fitness pal, but just fell off and now trying to get back on track. Looking for positive, motivational, and supporting people to befriend. Thanks in advance and let's embrace this journey together.

• sskitka
    sskitka Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    B) If you can please add me I am also restarting