2»

Replies

• serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    ha_95 wrote: »
    bagge72 wrote: »
    if you dont understand how this works ....

then no.

if you do, and you do things right .... then yes.

the answer lies within you.

The thing is that i know what's right... but sometimes it's difficult to maintain it right... like cravings and stuff :D it sucks...
    Seeing myself everytime carrying over ...

Then I think you don't 100% know what's right. If you just want to lose weight, you can simply just eat less of what you already are. If you want to be healthier, then you need to incorporate some foods into your diet that will help you with that, but cutting out everything you like is going to give you cravings, and probably isn't going to work.

Yes you are right .
    Although, i have a question, what would you all do when you are with friends... with all unhealthy food,and they are all eating... could you resist not eating with them?

Choose thing things you love best, get a reasonable portion and enjoy. Log and move on. If you know an event is coming up where you're likely to eat more calories than usual, cut back 100-200 calories per day in the week leading up to it and "bank" those for your fun day.
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    bagge72 wrote: »
    if you dont understand how this works ....

then no.

if you do, and you do things right .... then yes.

the answer lies within you.

The thing is that i know what's right... but sometimes it's difficult to maintain it right... like cravings and stuff :D it sucks...
    Seeing myself everytime carrying over ...

Then I think you don't 100% know what's right. If you just want to lose weight, you can simply just eat less of what you already are. If you want to be healthier, then you need to incorporate some foods into your diet that will help you with that, but cutting out everything you like is going to give you cravings, and probably isn't going to work.

Yes you are right .
    Although, i have a question, what would you all do when you are with friends... with all unhealthy food,and they are all eating... could you resist not eating with them?

What I personally do, is if I know ahead of time, and it's planned, I adjust what I eat during the week to get some extra calories, and plan on working my butt off at the gym, and just enjoy myself or pre plan with the menu from the place I'm going. When it is a spur of the moment thing, I just make sure I order stuff I know is going to be relativly calorie friendly, and try to limit the damage. But if I can't then oh well, I work it off the next week, and don't make a bid deal about it. Just get right back to it the next day.