Another way to use the ticker, may help someone!

Options
Hello, all!

I hope everyone's having a wonderful day.
**to get to the point, scroll down to the segment in bold**

I thought of something that may help someone out there--and it involves using the Ticker.

This may have been done before--surely it has, but I thought I would pass it along incase anyone out there like myself is struggling with losing a large amount of weight.

Some backstory:
I have (needless to say) over 100lbs. to lose, so feeling overwhelmed is my specialty.

I set a goal for myself: To lose 50lbs. (if possible without starving myself, of course + regular exercise) by June of this year.

So, in that goal, I broke my mini-goals into 12lbs. a month--and this can be achieved considering I've got plenty of chub to spare.

Using the ticker, I (for example) went on word/paint and wrote in "Mini Goal: 236 by February 17", made it look purdy, and stuck it in my ticker so I would be reminded of my mini-goal while staying motivated to keep up my weight-loss.

If you'd like to see what I am talking about to have an idea, please visit my page and view my ticker. It should be public, please comment below if it's not!

I hope this helps someone out there!

Replies

• zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    My app's telling me that your page is private, but that sounds amazing. Good luck! :)
  • RunWildYoungBeauty
    RunWildYoungBeauty Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Aww! I'm going to check and make sure, thank you though! :D<3