Need to lose 90-100lbs - friends welcome

Options
tynapea3
tynapea3 Posts: 37 Member
edited January 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Add me this journey would go so much smoother with friends ,im 5'2 and i hit 246 dec 12th and was close to becoming pre-diabetic ... which has caused me to open my eyes to wanting to start over... i always that i was okay because people told me i didnt look my weight but i definitely felt it ... now im ready to strive for a healthy lifestyle ... and now im already 4.4lbs down ! If your ready for a change lets do this together!

Replies

• ashleyrfwood
    ashleyrfwood Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Ashley. I'm trying to lose around 80 lbs (and kick a snacking habit lol). Looking forward to being accountability friends!
  • Stevie2times
    Stevie2times Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good luck in your journey. I am diabetic now and I am striving to get off mess completely. I need to lose 50-60 pounds I am 255 now at 6 ft. So good luck again and hopefully we can motivate each other
  • tynapea3
    tynapea3 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys , cant wait to start the journey and support one another !
  • Incimercan
    Incimercan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello, good luck. This is Elif here.

I'm a woman from Istanbul Turkey. Never been slim or at least normal in my life. I weighed 78kgs/170lbs in college, best weight in my adult life but Turks are so obsessed with weight, even then the comments I received from people around me were horrible, it made me think I was already a mess so I kept gaining, thus let myself get to this state.
    I'm married with no kids. I'm owned by a cat named Sipsi.