If you want unfun & appropriate friends..

Options

Replies

• canary_girl
    canary_girl Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Today is my birthday. I've decided to throw caution to the wind and add salsa to my plain boiled chicken lunch.

Don't worry, I weighed it on a scale and prelogged.
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I am sitting here. Lists in hand. Waiting. I am ready to go. Been up since 5:30. Exercised, Showered, Fed. But the place I need to go with my list doesn't open until 9:00.
  • Domomallow
    Domomallow Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Today is my birthday. I've decided to throw caution to the wind and add salsa to my plain boiled chicken lunch.

Happy Birthday!
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    jamcdonel wrote: »
    I am sitting here. Lists in hand. Waiting. I am ready to go. Been up since 5:30. Exercised, Showered, Fed. But the place I need to go with my list doesn't open until 9:00.

When I have spare time early in the mornings, I go wander the aisles at Home Depot, making lists of the projects I'd like to do and all the supporting supplies I would need.
  • Theo166
    Options

Have you ever tried the "Hot" version of salsa? I've seen it on the shelves.

I only buy 'mild' but did have some 'medium' at an office party once. My tongue was so jolted I had to put an ice cube in my mouth, to cool down.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    Im sitting at the Motor Vehicle Division offices waiting to get a new title. I like to "lose" my title just so I can come here. The workers are so nice, really slow, but its peaceful.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    Im sitting at the Motor Vehicle Division offices waiting to get a new title. I like to "lose" my title just so I can come here. The workers are so nice, really slow, but its peaceful.

Ah,that sounds nice. In their uncomfortable chairs staring at their white walls?
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options

Ah,that sounds nice. In their uncomfortable chairs staring at their white walls?

Its a little uncomfortable because they have about 250 chairs jammed together so that you aren't sure if the armrest belongs to you or your two permanent neighbors. On the other hand, I have met some very uninteresting people, which is how I like it. And the walls are beige.
    Whoa, they are up to C092. Only 36 more to go until I have to go home :(
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Its a little uncomfortable because they have about 250 chairs jammed together so that you aren't sure if the armrest belongs to you or your two permanent neighbors. On the other hand, I have met some very uninteresting people, which is how I like it. And the walls are beige.
    Whoa, they are up to C092. Only 36 more to go until I have to go home :(

Oh man.. 36 more should take at least another hour. And when I am not sure if the arm rest is mine or not, I just use it anyway and hold strangers' hands if needed. Make it as uncomfortable as I can!
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I'm about to have a snack and chew each bite 23 times.

So digestively responsible of you. I'm also having a snack. Some popcorn. Eaten one kernel at a time
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    I am sitting. And waiting.

If there's time to sit, there's time to knit...
  • Theo166
    Options

Knitting results in such warm afghans....people have "relations" under afghans. I could never be associated with such a filthy hobby as knitting.

Just don't do an afghan, you can make clothing for the animal shelter, they must need more clothes

qLiXTAR.jpg
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    Options

Knitting results in such warm afghans....people have "relations" under afghans. I could never be associated with such a filthy hobby as knitting.

Hmmm... not familiar with these relations you speak of. But come to think of it, "knit one, pearl two" does sound kind of racy. #TEAMCROCHET
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Hmmm... not familiar with these relations you speak of. But come to think of it, "knit one, pearl two" does sound kind of racy. #TEAMCROCHET

Oh. Pearls?! That gave me flashbacks of my wild and crazy days, before I became unfun and boring.
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    Options

Oh. Pearls?! That gave me flashbacks of my wild and crazy days, before I became unfun and boring.

I said pearls... not beads -__-
  • robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    I'm late to the party as always...