fdsa

Options
2»

Replies

• Annie_01
    Annie_01 Posts: 3,096 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it is rude or not but it is certainly immature.

OP if you are sorry that you started these threads then just ask the mods to delete them for you.

In the meantime...no if all of these fads worked there would be no overweight people. We would all be popping pills...drinking nasty vinegar and skinny as rails.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Op sorry if you're feeling unsupported. The fact is, we're supporting you by NOT supporting "eat this/take this/one weird trick" methods because they don't work, and we WANT you to succeed. The longer you wait for "tricks" to work, the more time you're wasting when you could be making progress and building calories good habits. (What the hell was I thinking when I wrote that? Building calories?)
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    @xcheyxo18 why did you edit the subject and topic? This post could have been helpful to others seeking the same information.

For the lurkers and those who are late to the conversation:

A post about ACV and garcinia combogia for weight loss.

That's the last time I let school get in the way of MFP
  • xcheyxo18
    xcheyxo18 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    The post originally was about Garcinia Cambogia and Apple Cider Vinegar. I read an article that stated if you use dilute the apple cider vinegar and take two Garcinia Cambogia pills you will lose a lot of weight. I am currently trying this, no it may not work but it's worth a try, as well as eating healthy and working out. I just posted to see if anyone has tried this. Thank you for all who is responding with feedback.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    xcheyxo18 wrote: »
    The post originally was about Garcinia Cambogia and Apple Cider Vinegar. I read an article that stated if you use dilute the apple cider vinegar and take two Garcinia Cambogia pills you will lose a lot of weight. I am currently trying this, no it may not work but it's worth a try, as well as eating healthy and working out. I just posted to see if anyone has tried this. Thank you for all who is responding with feedback.

Many have. It either a) did nothing or b) had a placebo effect.