Superbowl Predictions

Options
13»

Replies

• MichelleH7376
    MichelleH7376 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Cry baby Brady will have two fits, three temper tantrum, tattle tail to the refs about being touch to ruff seven times, and will break down in tears four.

Is this before or after he hoists yet another Lombardi Trophy over his head ?

Probs before, during, and after....The dude acts like a two year old no matter if he wins or loses. Go Falcons!! They're on fire. Who knew? But...I'd be cheering for anyone other then Brady. Even the Cowboys should they have made it!!!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Cry baby Brady will have two fits, three temper tantrum, tattle tail to the refs about being touch to ruff seven times, and will break down in tears four.

Is this before or after he hoists yet another Lombardi Trophy over his head ?

Probs before, during, and after....The dude acts like a two year old no matter if he wins or loses. Go Falcons!! They're on fire. Who knew? But...I'd be cheering for anyone other then Brady. Even the Cowboys should they have made it!!!

Cowboys !?!?!??

That's just.... just........

Post Reported !
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    Not a prognosticater but I HOPE, PRAY and WANT Pats to lose.

Falcons beat my Packers so hard to root for them, I will be rooting against Pats. Brady and Bellechic,
  • Geyser_Mountain_Dreamer
    Options
    Atlanta over New England 34 - 28
  • slivesey77
    slivesey77 Posts: 2,450 Member
    Options
    I predict whoever wins, a large part of that team won't bother going to the White House afterwards.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I predict I won't watch it. Don't think I have watched a full football game since 1972. When real men played the game, like Larry Csonka and Dick Butkus.
  • Ffr57
    Ffr57 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    so much for putting hatred aside! lol As much as everyone hates them including many teams and their owners they are all starting to adopt the Patriots team building ideas. Pats are not afraid to release a 1st round pick if they don't fit the mold. They don't pay a lot and they get there every year with mostly no name players. Now that Gronk is out only Brady is the big name player going in. All of you probably don't no more than a few names.
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    Options

You failed to mention five touchdowns, because he'll do that too
  • Madux1818
    Madux1818 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    GO BIRDS!