Looking for weight loss friends around my age -25

Options
2»

Replies

• kittynieve
    kittynieve Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Heya, I'm 28 years old and looking to lose about 44lbs / 20kg. It would be great to have some friends around the same age so feel free to add me :)
  • Allensgurl2013
    Allensgurl2013 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 25 and have over 50 to lose
  • lokipanda
    lokipanda Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and looking to add friends! 70 pounds to lose, anyone here can add me if they would like! I'm looking for friends so we can keep each other motivated. :)
  • Brandmaer
    Brandmaer Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 20 and need to lose about 70+ pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • savannahr109
    savannahr109 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey i am 22 and i am looking to lose about 50 pounds. You can add me so we can have some motivation. :)
  • hyoshawn
    hyoshawn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Shawn and i am 20 i have about 20 lb to lose. I am looking for a community to join if i can join you guys that would be awesome.
  • hyoshawn
    hyoshawn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    wait is this a group or just a discussion board?
  • kaitybabez
    kaitybabez Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 23. Add me if you like! I have an open food diary. I've lost 22 pounds and have another 20 to go :)
  • misstyr
    misstyr Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 23 nearly 24 and just aiming to lose a bit of weight and become healthier all in all, fell free to add
  • s3rialthrill3r
    s3rialthrill3r Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    hyoshawn wrote: »
    wait is this a group or just a discussion board?

It started off as a thread, but it looks like it's become something more. There is this group though: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/707-twenty-somethings
  • Ersheen
    Ersheen Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I m 25 and have to lose 20 lb
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 (25 next month) and I'm looking to lose another 50 pounds. I struggle with it a lot due to depression and fatigue, but I'm trying.
  • jnducharme
    jnducharme Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and only looking to lose about 10 lbs but I have quite a bit of experience with exercising and healthy eating if that would be helpful! I'd love more inspiring, active friends :)