I can not stop Farting

Options
Ben19862000
Ben19862000 Posts: 25 Member
Ok started a diet beginning of the new year(like everyone else). It is sooo embarrassing farting while kn the treadmil, any ideas to sort this out?

Replies

• CoffeeandDumbbells
    CoffeeandDumbbells Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Beano
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    UGH! BAER!!!!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I actually saw a guy at a doctors office who literally couldn't stop farting. I mean every second for at least an hour while I waited. The *kitten* at the doctors office just left him in the front office for everyone to look at. I believe it was a gastrointestinal disorder of some kind.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    lay off the broccoli?
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    You only fart on the treadmill? lol

If you are low in certain digestive enzymes, protein usually doesn't promote gas and bloating, except certain protein powders can, the problem is perhaps certain foods (like carbs) you might want to look at.
  • billglitch
    billglitch Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    i have been doing low carb high fat for about a year and i swear i fart less than half as much as i used to and they dont smell like a trash heap like the used to either
  • moesis
    moesis Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I have crazy gas when I have too much sugar.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    proteinfarts9.jpg
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I actually saw a guy at a doctors office who literally couldn't stop farting. I mean every second for at least an hour while I waited. The *kitten* at the doctors office just left him in the front office for everyone to look at. I believe it was a gastrointestinal disorder of some kind.

there was an episode on Grey's Anatomy about a woman with that problem, they rebuilt her sphincter to fix it. I'm not suggesting that the OP get surgery though.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    klkarlen wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »

there was an episode on Grey's Anatomy about a woman with that problem, they rebuilt her sphincter to fix it. I'm not suggesting that the OP get surgery though.

I saw that episode. :D
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    This' why being, vegan's so difficult; for me! I've never been so glad to be single, I am able to clear a room; I know because I'm the, 1 whom had to; leave it!
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Me either.
  • Ben19862000
    Ben19862000 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    You only fart on the treadmill? lol

If you are low in certain digestive enzymes, protein usually doesn't promote gas and bloating, except certain protein powders can, the problem is perhaps certain foods (like carbs) you might want to look at.

I'm eating a whole lot of wholemeal foods and i have read further in to it and found this is the problem. I bought pepperming tablets which should sort it.

No , not just on the treadmill but if I'm doing chest for example, i can just get a drink and kinda let the bad smell stay over therr and go back like nothing happened. But on a treadmill I'm stuck
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    IDK, maybe a Gas X pill after you eat or before you workout?
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Try reducing wheat? Any kind of wheat? Wheat gluten.