Advice on loosing chest fat fast

sjkgetsfit
sjkgetsfit Posts: 2 Member
edited January 2017 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi

Ive yo-yo'd with my weight. Through out it all, I have mainly had difficulty losing chest fat..aka moobs.

I am looking to start my fitness journey again once and for all. I would really like to begin by losing chest fat first.

Any tips or recommendations? I am also open to hearing if any supplements helped without grave side affects. or specific chest workouts.

Replies

• AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,343 Member
    edited January 2017
    Unfortunately there's no such thing as spot reduction - in other words, we don't get to choose where the fat comes off first. We gain/lose fat in accordance with our genetics. Eat at a consistent deficit and you'll lose it eventually, but there's no way to target a certain area to make it come off from there first. No supplements, diet or workouts will change that.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,313 Member
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    Unfortunately there's no such thing as spot reduction - in other words, we don't get to choose where the fat comes off first. We gain/lose fat in accordance with our genetics. Eat at a consistent deficit and you'll lose it eventually, but there's no way to target a certain area to make it come off from there first. No supplements, diet or workouts will change that.

THIS