Flip flop

Options
So here I am again - a new day, and deciding that I'm going to do this one day at a time. Have been flip flopping the same 10 pounds for a year - stuck between 220 and 230. Now today I'm 232. I have decided I WILL NOT let the scale get any higher.... so I'm here. I've logged in my food for today and eating 1/2 of what I did yesterday - things I enjoy, just portion control. I'm trying not to be defeated .... I was at a new doctor yesterday and he told me that I'll NEVER lose weight alone - that I have to get into a structured medical program. I'm trying this before spending the $$ on prepared foods, etc.

Replies

• ZephieC
    ZephieC Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You can do it. But you don't have to do it alone. There are so many people on here that are encouraging and motivating. Get yourself a friend base and commit to a better you. I am working on losing 40 lbs. I can honestly say I have never felt better than I do right now and I only started 3 weeks(ish) ago. Check out the success forum. The before and after photos are so encouraging. I decided to take photos and measurements once a week and to log my weight once a week.
    If you log faithfully, weigh/measure your foods the weight will absolutely come off.
    Time to prove that Doc WRONG!!!