Insanity max 30 accountability

Options
Good morning. I am just starting insanity max 30 and looking for people to do it with me and report our progress and exchange tips with. Is anyone interested in joining me?

Replies

• cashidy
    cashidy Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    What is it? A workout program? I would love to do this, but is it expensive?
  • sbcmuse
    sbcmuse Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    It's a Shaun t work out through beach body. I bought mine on Amazon for 40 dollars.
  • gdsmit1
    gdsmit1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Good luck with it. I do some of his Focus T25 workouts and they are really good.

Shaun T is a good motivator.
  • sbcmuse
    Options
    Thank you. I need the motivation! I want my best body by 35. I have work to do.
  • Geekytea
    Geekytea Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm starting insanity max 30 on Monday. I'm happy to join you!!
  • sbcmuse
    Options
    Awesome! I'll send you updates if you'll do the same please. I need an accountability partner.
  • Geekytea
    Options
    sbcmuse wrote: »
    Awesome! I'll send you updates if you'll do the same please. I need an accountability partner.

Me too! Yes I will aim to send an update after each workout! When are you starting?
  • sbcmuse
    Options
    Monday. I need to get myself in gear and my husband and I are on different schedules so there is zero chance of us working out together. How do you friend people on this site and I'll friend you. When will you start?
  • Geekytea
    Options
    sbcmuse wrote: »
    Monday. I need to get myself in gear and my husband and I are on different schedules so there is zero chance of us working out together. How do you friend people on this site and I'll friend you. When will you start?

I start on Monday too. Let's set up a group and use that instead. I'm new to being active on here.
  • Geekytea
    Options
    Oh this is a group! We could just keep chatting on here.
  • mdpeoples
    mdpeoples Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I started today! I'm a little late, but still haha.
  • JullzGood
    JullzGood Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Ah finished that program 2 weeks ago. Now just doing month 2 again. It is great, good luck! Or as Shaun t would say, max out! Lol
  • Geekytea
    Options
    Ok! Day1 DONE! I maxed out at 6:57 minutes and then modified till the end. Really enjoyed it, though it was still challenging with the modification!
  • Geekytea
    Options
    JullzGood wrote: »
    Ah finished that program 2 weeks ago. Now just doing month 2 again. It is great, good luck! Or as Shaun t would say, max out! Lol

Nice! How did you find it? How many pounds and inches did you lose?

• JullzGood
    Options
    Geekytea wrote: »

I loved it! I lost about 20 pounds and 3.5 inches off my waist. I didn't do the Saturday workout though, I went to the gym with my brother instead on Saturdays. I also think nutrition is the biggest part of it, so as long as your food is in order, you are golden!
  • Geekytea
    Options

I loved it! I lost about 20 pounds and 3.5 inches off my waist. I didn't do the Saturday workout though, I went to the gym with my brother instead on Saturdays. I also think nutrition is the biggest part of it, so as long as your food is in order, you are golden!

That's amazing! I usually play netball on Tuesdays (pm) so that will be my double up day. If I can lose 20 lbs in 60 days I will be happy! Shaun T workouts are great!
  • JullzGood
    Options

That's amazing! I usually play netball on Tuesdays (pm) so that will be my double up day. If I can lose 20 lbs in 60 days I will be happy! Shaun T workouts are great!

I wish you the best! If you need any help with anything just let me know!
  • Geekytea
    Options
    @JullzGood thanks! Will do!
  • sbcmuse
    Options
    Ok. So Monday I maxed out at 6:18 minutes and today I maxed out at 8:31 although to be honest I probably should have maxed closer to 7:30. My goal is 1.5 pounds a week and I want to convert my fat to muscle. Today my legs hurt,ALOT. I'm interested to see how I fare tomorrow given how much they hurt today.

My entire goal is to lose 20 lbs of fat even if it means I end up weighing more. Fine by me if I feel better about myself.

Ok!!! Let's get ready for tomorrow and another early morning!!!! Go team!
  • Geekytea
    Options
    I seem to keep maxing out around the 7 minute mark. Today was sweat intervals! Intense stuff but I'm loving this program!

I like your goal and emphasis on 20lbs of fat specifically but it's ok to weigh more. Sometimes I think we just focus on wanting to lose weight and it being specific!

Woohoo! Team insanity max 30!