Hungry

Options
I constantly feel hungry and not sure of what to eat. I noticed that I've lost a little weight but not sure if I can continue...I have cut most sugar from my diet and have limited myself to a 1400 cal intake. Any help?

Replies

• leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    These are things that help me stay satisfied on 1200...

Carb/protein/fat with every meal.
    Drinking at least 48oz water
    Sleep 7-8 hrs (lack of sleep causes stress hormone to increase causing you to be hungrier)
    I don't eat small meals throughout the day, it makes me hungrier. I eat 2 meals most days once in awhile 3 (I'm not a big breakfast fan)

Play with your macros different things help different folks feel satisfied. Play with your meal/snack timing sometimes different timing helps folks feel more satisfied.

Most importantly don't give up on yourself!
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    How did you get that calorie goal? It's possible that you could be eating more and still lose weight and that's why you're hungry.
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Drink lots of water. I plan out my whole day of eating, I pack snacks. I eat 6-7 times a day. Sometimes it's just celery dipped in something low calorie because I like the crunch. I eat every couple of hours and when I don't my stomach growls :smiley: Maybe plan lower calorie snacks and strategically place them throughout your day.
  • Rochiboo
    Rochiboo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I've now been eating mostly protein n veggies. Its working
  • theman900
    theman900 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    as long as you dont feel so hungry that you want to binge that's great :) if you do you may need to increase calories or change macros or even strategically implement some form of reffed day once in a while can help a lot