tumblr_mlu7euwZto1rck5w1o1_400.gif
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    bump_Cat_bump.jpg
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

Totally not how I was expecting this to end. I thought it would end up something like this

cat-vs-plastic-bag.gif

totally had this happen. LOL :laugh:

only it happened JUST as someone dropped and broke a bottle of Karo syrup in the kitchen. So the cat is running around completely insane, right through the syrup. So when we finally manage to jump on her to stop the running, she's sticky, has all kinds of crud she ran through also stuck to her, and big drops of syrup hanging off every whisker.

It was a fine moment. And we didn't possess any kind of video camera back then. *le sigh*
  • smantha32
    Options
    Random question, how is it that all the houses with cats are not crashing down?

We get used to hearing ~~CRASH!~~ in the middle of the night.. and eventually you just think "I'll get that in the morning", and roll over and go back to sleep. :laugh:
  • smantha32
    Options
    181.gif

I said STAHP!
  • BenchPressingCats
    Options

We get used to hearing ~~CRASH!~~ in the middle of the night.. and eventually you just think "I'll get that in the morning", and roll over and go back to sleep. :laugh:

Yep, this. Although, one time, I heard frantic Mewing from the kitchen, so I decided to go in and see what was going on. The cat was stuck ON TOP of the laundry room door and it was swinging back and forth under his weight. Don't know how this happened, but it did!
  • smantha32
    Options

Yep, this. Although, one time, I heard frantic Mewing from the kitchen, so I decided to go in and see what was going on. The cat was stuck ON TOP of the laundry room door and it was swinging back and forth under his weight. Don't know how this happened, but it did!

Man, some of the positions they end up in really take serious effort. :smile:
  • smantha32
    Options
    I'm bored.

172.gif
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • EvilDave14
    EvilDave14 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    pK0v3.gif

Love it!
  • dessertlover27
    dessertlover27 Posts: 385 Member
    Options

Something like this?

tumblr_mp7tkmHI4W1rt08jvo1_500.jpg
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options

Something like this?

Now, THAT'S a vertical!!!!

Cat-Quickly-Climbs-Up-Door.gif
  • adlace
    adlace Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Great now I'm gonna have that running horse song in my head all day.....MnaNAND, nmanss snmbnebs...chaccarun,chaacarun...
  • BenchPressingCats
    Options

Something like this?

Yep! And that looks just like my kitteh too!
  • dessertlover27
    Options
    [/quote]

Yep! And that looks just like my kitteh too!
    [/quote]

It could be your cat then. Taking a little selfie.
  • dessertlover27
    Options
    tumblr_mq9ep1TgOL1rubyugo1_500.gif