Subway

Options
Rebecca0224
Rebecca0224 Posts: 810 Member
edited January 2017 in Food and Nutrition
I went to Subway and had a turkey on wheat with all available vegetables today for lunch and I think half the vegetables fell out. There were so many I'm using them to make a salad tonight by just adding lettuce. I have been to many Subway restaurants but it seems like the local one just piles on the vegetables, does anyone else have this happen? I love it but can't finish a 6" sub this loaded with vegis lol

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I wish mine did! My local is so stingy with the pickles i have to say "more, please" 4 times before it's how i like it.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I wish mine did! My local is so stingy with the pickles i have to say "more, please" 4 times before it's how i like it.

Every one I go to is this same way. Here's your 2 pickle slices. Ummm.... LOAD IT UP!
  • Rebecca0224
    Options

Every one I go to is this same way. Here's your 2 pickle slices. Ummm.... LOAD IT UP!

I couldn't even close my sandwich to eat it and it had lots of pickles, yay I love pickles!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    The sammiches, not so much. The salads, especially when I get veggie delight, they dump in Andre the Giant fistfuls of veggies. I guess they think I need more bulk because I don't get meat, cheese, dressing, or use all the veggies.

ETA: Don't get me started on when they don't wipe the knife between sammich cuttings. *twitch*
  • Rebecca0224
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    The sammiches, not so much. The salads, especially when I get veggie delight, they dump in Andre the Giant fistfuls of veggies. I guess they think I need more bulk because I don't get meat, cheese, dressing, or use all the veggies.

ETA: Don't get me started on when they don't wipe the knife between sammich cuttings. *twitch*

They are very clean with me, they learned after a few lectures on food borne illness and food allergies. I even lectured the manager about how his improperly trained and managed employees could have killed someone.
  • zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    The subway's I've gone to are super stingy with the veggies- it's almost like they count out how many tomatoes, onions, hot peppers, and olives to put on. They put on a decent amount of iceberg, but are stingy with spinach. I wish I could go to your subway!