what am I doing wrong?????

Options
2»

Replies

• lpina2mi
    lpina2mi Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    You are doing so many things right and many things spot-on 150%. Stick with it, but tweak it. Your 40lb loss indicates you are heading the right direction, but too long of time without measurement or weight changes can be confounding. One clue may to to use the MFP note section for other observations, so there can be a path of clues.

I sometimes track my going to bed weight when I am plateauing. Making notes of sleep patterns, stress & energy, cravings, symptoms, etc.

I have good response from my body when I have changed macros percentages based on current research I have been doing, which was spurned by the Notes I was taking or other personal empirical information I may have a hunch about.

I also track other other nutrients to track, such as sugar and fiber.

I use MFP's chart feature to compare progress when things were moving and when they were not.

I visit my health practioner and have another blood profile done to see what kind of progress is taking on another important level.

You are not doing anything wrong. At a 40lb loss you now have a somewhat different body that requires somewhat different rules and you are empowered to find out what they are.

:bigsmile: this is a crowd of MFP'ers cheering you on!