trying again

Options
Hello, my name is McKinlay and i'm 26 yrs old. I've been trying to lose weight my whole life and it seems to only get harder. Just when I think i've got it figured out my body fights against me. In the last couple of years I lost 72 lbs and gained back 40 of them. Now I'm just hoping i've got the proper mindset back to be successful again and permanently. I'm just looking for people who going through the same thing. looking forward to talk to many of you!

Replies

• Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend if you want to support each other!
  • TaraArriola
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend as well. Maybe I can help you. I good at helping other. I just trying to get better at helping myself.:heart::flowerforyou:
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Hi! I feel like I am in the same situation as you. I am 26 years old and have struggled with being over weight my entire life. I am just now taking the steps that I need to to actually lose some of this excess weight and get healthier. Good luck with your journey!
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome to MFP! I am also 26 and I'm trying to lose 70 pounds. I wish you the best of luck. So far I have found this place to be amazing and I feel it's the key to my success. Feel free to add me as a friend if you're looking for some motivation! :)
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is McKinlay and i'm 26 yrs old. I've been trying to lose weight my whole life and it seems to only get harder. Just when I think i've got it figured out my body fights against me. In the last couple of years I lost 72 lbs and gained back 40 of them. Now I'm just hoping i've got the proper mindset back to be successful again and permanently. I'm just looking for people who going through the same thing. looking forward to talk to many of you!

Hi!

Welcome to MFP, I reckon you'll find just the motivation and support you need here, it is terrific! :flowerforyou: