Lose Inches - 20 week challenge

Options
IWearDaCrown
IWearDaCrown Posts: 15 Member
edited January 2017 in Challenges
If you are like me, you become quickly discouraged by the scale !
I personally get a lot of satisfaction from inches lost just as much as weight lost (the scale doesn't always tell the complete story).
This challenge is all about the inches! Set an overall inches lost goal for yourself and check in as often as you like with your results for 20 weeks!
Feel free to include pics! I'd love to see your progress!

Replies

• Reaverie
    Reaverie Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    If you are like me, you become quickly discouraged by the scale !
    I personally get a lot of satisfaction from inches lost just as much as weight lost (the scale doesn't always tell the complete story).
    This challenge is all about the inches! Set an overall inches lost goal for yourself and check in as often as you like with your results for 20 weeks!
    Feel free to include pics! I'd love to see your progress!

You are awesome.. More ppl need to be taught that it isn't the scale they should be worrying about, but how they feel after weeks of training compared to how they felt before and what the tape measure says. There are too many on here with crap advice spreading bs making others feel like they are failures when they are doing everything right. Oh and someone should also remind those who started to lose weight then stopped to readjust their calorie deficit calculations to include their new weight.