Open diaries?

Options
I keep reading about people saying they have an open diary, but when I click on their profile it says, this user's feed is private, I'm not a stalker but I would like to get ideas for meals especially dinners as I struggle with healthy main meals, can anybody tell me how to view an open diary?

Replies

• Sukisumi
    Sukisumi Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Are you using the app? From what I understand you can only view people's open diaries through the website rather than the app, unfortunately. It took me ages to figure it out!
  • Trish1c
    Trish1c Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Mine is open but it's often an exercise in what not to do. I get more help with meal planning by simply searching for healthy low cal recipes on line. I also bought several cook books.
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    Sukisumi wrote: »
    Are you using the app? From what I understand you can only view people's open diaries through the website rather than the app, unfortunately. It took me ages to figure it out!

This seems to be true, unless you've "friended" them. Then you can see it in both places.
  • kazz882
    kazz882 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Sukisumi wrote: »

I didn't realise that, I'll have a look at the website, thank you.
  • ReadyToWorkx
    ReadyToWorkx Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, but like everyone says, we'd have to be friends :)