Motivated women over 40 Group

Options
2»

Replies

• marusavolga
    marusavolga Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 40 and need to loose about 30 pounds but most importantly i want to get fitter and stronger = healthier. new to MFP and learning my way around, also new to exercising hehe so I will happily take advice on good workout plans for women. Nice to meet ya all
  • 1975child
    1975child Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 and have about 30lb to lose ( although I work in kilograms so about 14-15kg). I'm finding it so slow and difficult these days, I remember a time when 2kg a week was a realistic goal, now it's 2kg per month! I've never been in a group before but would love to join one!
  • COTAgal
    COTAgal Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Eto_ja77 wrote: »
    I am 40 and need to loose about 30 pounds but most importantly i want to get fitter and stronger = healthier. new to MFP and learning my way around, also new to exercising hehe so I will happily take advice on good workout plans for women. Nice to meet ya all

Eto-ja77- welcome. What is your #1 challenge?
  • marusavolga
    marusavolga Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    COTAgal - my main challenge to stay focused, pay attention to what i eat and stop finishing up whats on my kids plates :))) I also find it challenging to stick to the workout routine. i am constantly thrown off track by holiday, travel, getting colds etc. Once i stop it's hard to get back in it so I end up skipping a month or two. I need more discipline I guess.