New app, new me. Time for change

Options
annathebanana135
annathebanana135 Posts: 17 Member
edited January 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hello my name is Anna. I stated my diary 5 days ago. This is sooo new to me, i never counted calories before, the only thing i have done to manage my eating habits has been portion control. One day i woke up and i was upset with myself, i felt gross, bloated, just plain ugly. I have been eating poorly for a long time and that day something clicked. I had to make a change. I have never really diet before, the times i have tried i failed after a day or 2. What i have done well is working out and playing softball during summer. Well i stopped working out in November, and now i feel how gross my body is. I need to change, and i want to feel good and look good for my hubby. I want that confidence. So after research here i am on this app. Its day 5 and ive been having a hard time adjusting, my mind is exhausted from counting calories, grocery shooping, figuring out a schedule to workout because i have 2 jobs, and always thinking im hungry and need to indulge. But i keep reminding myself it wont be easy, it will be challenging, and it will take time. I have posted in the motivation/support sections with my struggles and got great feed back, im so thankful for that. This new app has been great so far. I am ready for a new me, its time to change!

Replies

• Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    Options
    Welcome to the MyFitnessPal Community!
  • melxissa
    melxissa Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Goals in life are not easily obtained. I've lost about two pounds in two weeks of working out and finally getting my stuff together. I find it easier when I have the right foods and healthy recipes to eat so when I am hungry, I just indulge in that. Thats the first step. Next is portion control, which is the hardest. Good luck!!