hey everyone. new here

Options
Hey. How's it going? I'm new to this whole thing but it seems like a good idea so that I can monitor progress and stick to meals etc. Im not after a huge weight loss, however would like to get into the shape I used to be.
I look forward to acheiving my goals aswell as seeing others achieve theres.
Peace

Replies

• abbyherrington
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, I sent a FR your way just because you have somewhat similar goals that are more focussed on getting in shape than huge weight loss. You will definitely find a ton of support on this site which for me has made all the difference in maintaining any changes I make.

Good luck with your fitness goals!
  • shannonmarie752487
    Options
    I had really neglected my health during college and while starting my career. I started (again) with MFP around the first of June. I have learned a lot of healthy tips here, and I feel so much better, almost like my younger self. I'm down a few pounds, and I learned how to work out and eat intelligently. Why don't they teach us this stuff in school? I could have really used a nutrition class instead of that algebra I had to take three times. Good luck with your health goals.
  • jhwellness
    jhwellness Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I want to lose weight but overall fitness is what I'm after so similar to you. I log on daily and the support on the MFP board continues to be very helpful for me and supportive friends are key to success.
  • aaronsav
    aaronsav Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Yep I just wanna get back my overall fitness a hope to see those long gone abs again lol
    Happy progress
  • amcsouth
    amcsouth Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as I'm also at a stage were I'm less focused on weight loss and more into overall fitness :)
  • AliM_77
    AliM_77 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I also need some motivation. Could do with losing 10-14 lb - would like to get my BMI to 22. Feel free to add me.