What exercises can you do if you have Sacroileitis?

Options
I'm getting a lot of pain in my back, leg numbness as well, I know I have to rest it for a month. So basically I'm just out walking more, but what other light, gentle exercise would help me lose weight faster?

Replies

• BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a lot of pain in my back, leg numbness as well, I know I have to rest it for a month. So basically I'm just out walking more, but what other light, gentle exercise would help me lose weight faster?

Well, if you've been properly diagnosed and told to rest, I would ask for a recommendation for and speak to a physical therapist about it. They would be able to better evaluate your mobility, capabilities, and could give far better advice on movements for you than random people on the internet.
  • comptonelizabeth
    comptonelizabeth Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    BodyByBex wrote: »

Well, if you've been properly diagnosed and told to rest, I would ask for a recommendation for and speak to a physical therapist about it. They would be able to better evaluate your mobility, capabilities, and could give far better advice on movements for you than random people on the internet.

Agreed. You need to rest otherwise you risk further injury. It's an inflammatory condition and needs care.