Sick and tired of protein... any advice?

Options
13»

Replies

• Tessyloowhoo
    Tessyloowhoo Posts: 504
    Options
    I went shopping today and bought:

Quest bars at GNC (TRIED THEM AND LOVED THEM)
    almond meal (more protein than flour and lower carb)
    pumpkin seeds
    hemp protein powder

I will try some **** out and let you know how it goes... thanks everyone :happy:
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Where's the beef? And fish for that matter. Also...maybe try preparing the chicken, turkey, etc in different ways...grab a cook book.
  • TigerBite
    TigerBite Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I (unintentionally) get around 140g (give or take 10-15g) daily without even being concious of it or trying ... I just eat what I like ... diary is open ... Ideally, I should be getting around 103g, but I don't think the extra will do anything since I have a pretty active lifestyle it's probably beneficial. BTW, I don't use protein shakes, but I do LOVE cottage cheese (have ever since I was a kid).
  • CycleGuy9000
    CycleGuy9000 Posts: 290
    Options
    I am really trying to get my protein up to around 110g but I AM SO SICK OF PROTEIN FOODS!!! Me and greek yogurt are still cool but chicken, turkey, egg whites,pork and protein shakes are definitely not friends anymore :noway: .
    Any advice on how to switch it up?

Have you tried tofu? or Tuna!
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Now I want to make a big batch of Turkey White Chili!
  • MegsLeaBrown
    MegsLeaBrown Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I went shopping today and bought:

Quest bars at GNC (TRIED THEM AND LOVED THEM)
    almond meal (more protein than flour and lower carb)
    pumpkin seeds
    hemp protein powder

I will try some **** out and let you know how it goes... thanks everyone :happy:

I'm so glad you loved the quest bars they are my absolute favorite!! And great for anyone with a sweet tooth like me :)