NSV

Options
Feeling a bit more accomplished than I was a few days ago so I thought I'd share some things that are making me excited :)

1) Finished a 16 mile bike ride 2 weeks ago.

2) Biked to the rock climbing gym (another 90 minute bike ride there and back) and climbed for 45 minutes

3) Completed my first interval run of 2 miles on my mini vacation last weekend

And this week I will start my c25k training:)

Haven't lost any weight as of yet, but I'm hopeful.
One of my best friends did notice my muscles getting more toned and my husband has been complementing me on my awesome back and shoulders from climbing.

So, all in all. Starting to feel pretty great!

Replies

• ygglove
    ygglove Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's amazing, I have a fear of heights, so I definitely won't be rock climbing- but I'm definitely in awe of you.
  • bekkahlokey
    Options
    I actually was TERRIFIED of heights before I started this. It really helped me to know that I'm in safe hands in my gym, my husband and my friends who climb with me.

It's always something I never thought I'd do, I love it though! You improve so quickly and can see results in upper body strength pretty quickly as well.
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Congrats on being so active. That's a huge part of being healthy. Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!