Looking for committed and active friends

Options
GemmaM_x
GemmaM_x Posts: 324 Member
edited January 2017 in Health and Weight Loss
I'm looking for friends who are active, log daily and are committed.

I've lost weight, then regained, rinse and repeat. Each previous time I wasn't doing it solely for me, first it was a comment about my weight gain from my mum, then a stranger commenting on my fat ar5e and, most recently, an extremely embarrassing crash diet for the wedding.

This time, I have no other reason for this than myself. I want to be healthy. I want to be fit. I want to be stronger.

I'm 5'1", 204lb (down from top high of 220lb, but starting this time at 214lb). Ultimate goal of 125lb at the moment, but I'll reevaluate at 140lb.

I eat between 1400-1600 calories on weekdays, increasing to around 1850-1950 at weekends, macros at 40c/30p/30f. I exercise most days, walking to and from work, gym, strength training, bootcamp classes or kickboxing, but I am kind to myself if I need a rest day.

I'd love friends who eat, exercise and have open diaries.

I'm happy to hear from committed new friends, and I'm happy to be a cheerleader.

Replies

• Spitspot81
    Spitspot81 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Add me...also looking for friends with open diaries
  • swray21
    swray21 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary... love them. Welcome to add me. Ive gained and lost and repeated as well for different reasons. But im trying to stay committed. Got a wedding next year!!!
  • goalsforever03
    goalsforever03 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • ganival
    ganival Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    my diary is open and i log 95% of my days, feel free to add me but i don't exercise other than tracking steps via fitbit