Weight loss buddy!

Options
Just looking for a few weight loss buddies. Maybe we can be in a group chat to keep each other motivated!

Replies

• mpontorno
    mpontorno Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I need a weight loss buddy! I need someone I can be accountable to as I am starting the 10 + 30 Day Challenge with JJ Smith tomorrow morning, 40 days of will power to alter my eating patterns and food addictions! Would love to have someone to answer to and to help keep them motivated.
  • KylaAlison
    KylaAlison Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the same! I find that being held accountable or at least feeling like you're not alone in this journey helps a lot! Please feel free to add me if anyone is in the same boat.
  • sandra_brideau
    sandra_brideau Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hi , I am looking for support in helping me stay on track and hopefully make some friends along the journey ..please add me if you can help me or feel I can help you .
  • annobrien406
    annobrien406 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Im.looking for weight loss buddy please
  • DaveDR7
    DaveDR7 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    By all means feel free to add me.
    52, male, UK
    SW = 251lb 9th Jan 2017
    CW = 243lb
    GW = 185lb approx 9th Jan 2018 to April 2018
    Doing Insanity to get fit and help lose some weight. Plan to do weight training at some stage in near future too.

Message me your goals and plan of action. I can be supportive, but no excuses if you have a plan, you need to stick to it, you might not get the weight loss some weeks, but it's important not to give up and continue with your exercises, no matter how hard it gets. I can be a hard taskmaster, but not totally a robot! ;-)