Looking for motivational and active friends :)

Options
I love this app but it seems to be lacking since I don't have any friends on here. So I'm looking for encouraging and active friends to add me so we can share success, recipes, and fitness ideas. Do you use MapMyFitness? Do you have an Apple Watch? Let's do some challenges! I'm 32 years and on the quest to lose 56 pounds and would love some company for the journey :)

Replies

• whiteside9474
    whiteside9474 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello there!!!! Add me if you'd like!
    I'm 42....have about 50-70 pounds to lose. I lost 40 pounds through MVP 3 years ago, stopped keeping track of my food and gained it all back.
    I usually track my walks outside with endomondo. But, I just got a Fitbit charge 2.......trying to figure out how to use that. We just bought a treadmill so I try to walk 4 times a week. And sometimes Zumba on the wii. I'm on every day so lots of encouragement coming your way!
  • Kandjstead4956
    Kandjstead4956 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm here and all I do is yo yo. I have no will power. I need that push. I have 150 to lose and I'm so frustrated. I can't seem to keep myself on track.
  • sarraheclark
    sarraheclark Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm an active logger (32 y/o). Workout 5 days per week and track all food intake. My food diary is open to friends. Feel free to add me.

I don't use MapMyFitness or an apple watch, but log my calories burned from my heart rate monitor.

I used MFP about 4 years ago and got in the best shape of my life (took 14 months) Then marriage happened and... OOPS, I gained alot (50+ lbs). Now I am back at it. I am optimistic though; if I did it once, I can surely do it again :)