Love seeing everyone's open diaries. Let's add each other, get motivated 100% true, I login everyday

Options
katattackme
katattackme Posts: 54 Member
edited January 2017 in Motivation and Support
Comment below and I'll add everyone. Let's do this! I'm 5"9 35 years old and I need to lose 30 pounds I started at 190lbs and im very motivated! Let's help each other! The best part is getting more recipe idea's from each other.

Replies

• HildieMe
    HildieMe Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm with you!! All my MFP friends have an open diary, and many are in your age group (my daughter was born in 1983). Go ahead and send a friend request.
  • katattackme
    edited January 2017
    Options
    HildieMe wrote: »
    I'm with you!! All my MFP friends have an open diary, and many are in your age group (my daughter was born in 1983). Go ahead and send a friend request.

Added :) I just got my mom to start this and hoping she gets hooked to it because it's already got me motivated. I've lost 6.6 pounds in 7 days
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options

Added :) I just got my mom to start this and hoping she gets hooked to it because it's already got me motivated. I've lost 6.6 pounds in 7 days

Very rapid progress!! The usual recommended is 1lb per week, so don't feel too discouraged if the rate slows down after this amazing start.
  • katattackme
    edited January 2017
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »

Very rapid progress!! The usual recommended is 1lb per week, so don't feel too discouraged if the rate slows down after this amazing start.

I know but I'm making this a lifestyle something I have never done before. I always tried the latest fad diet and nothing ever worked. I know this works. And I feel great so far!
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options

I know but I'm making this a lifestyle something I have never done before. I always tried the latest fad diet and nothing ever worked. I know this works. And I feel great so far!

Just had a quick look at your diary, but I won't stop to comment now. It's sleepy time in my Time Zone.

Wishing you all the best on your MFP journey.
  • katattackme
    Options

Just had a quick look at your diary, but I won't stop to comment now. It's sleepy time in my Time Zone.

Wishing you all the best on your MFP journey.

Thank you, looking forward to helping each other along the way.
  • rutterkr
    rutterkr Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, just sent you a friend request
  • katattackme
    Options
    rutterkr wrote: »
    Hi, just sent you a friend request

Awesome let's do this :smiley:
  • shealo
    shealo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sending friend request. 32 years old 148lbs. Very driven to get fit & healthy
  • UnicornAmandaPanda
    UnicornAmandaPanda Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • katattackme
    Options
    shealo wrote: »
    Sending friend request. 32 years old 148lbs. Very driven to get fit & healthy
    Add me :)

Added you both so ready for the transformation I've seen so many success stories of here and im ready to be one of them! This is embarrassing but I'm posting my before photo at 190 I'm 5"9 and I've lost 7.6 pounds already! I'll keep posting more photos as I go.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/132726919@N08/18pE98
  • tabby_123
    tabby_123 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have an open diary too. Feel free to add me!
  • NatYapp1
    NatYapp1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me! I have an open diary and am just starting back on this journey after putting a load of weight back on. 32 yrs old starting at 154lbs, really want to get fit and healthy :-)
  • lufarley
    lufarley Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me please!

• peterbuller8
    peterbuller8 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    mines open
  • clarebaine910
    clarebaine910 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me too
  • 183StGB
    183StGB Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i also have an open diary, and love to be nosey about what other people are eating.
    add me :)
  • katattackme
    Options
    183StGB wrote: »
    i also have an open diary, and love to be nosey about what other people are eating.
    add me :)

Me tooooo ;)
  • sanilabasim
    sanilabasim Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, Please add me too :)
  • katattackme
    Options
    Hey, Please add me too :)

Added :smiley: