Looking for friends to inspire and motivate :)

Options
Honeybunny3
Honeybunny3 Posts: 25 Member
edited January 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hi I'm Shannon I have been a member since 2011. I lost weight and reached my goal before. But through the years not logging in to MFP and keeping myself accountable the weight is back up. Looking to lose 20lbs and to help motivate others on their journey too! Love to have some new friends to share fun recipes. I love to cook healthy. :) Feel free to add me and have a great day!

Replies

• ozgurvh
    ozgurvh Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hi Shannon, glad to hear that you have reached your goal, hope you can maintain and improve it :)
  • Honeybunny3
    Options
    Thank you
  • BexFitNotFat_
    BexFitNotFat_ Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'll add you now, I'm looking for more like minded friends too :#
  • Honeybunny3
    edited January 2017
    Options
    8gvqa77lc5a0.png
    This recipe is wonderful Pina Colada detox drink :)
    I add a little stevia too.
  • JullzGood
    JullzGood Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Added, and this is one of my favorite recipes if you like pizza. http://www.popsugar.com/fitness/Low-Carb-Cauliflower-Crust-Pizza-Recipe-30739512
    It is so good!
  • msc4124
    msc4124 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please add me. Not sure how to add friends
  • pecan___
    pecan___ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi ! I'm 5 ft 3, weigh 133lbs (9.5 stones) wears a size 10, my goal is to be a healthy size 8 but I'm really struggling with my diet and I hate excersizing but going to give it ago. I'm hoping to loose a stone by summer
  • marcieb9818
    marcieb9818 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Your story is very similar to mine, in 2011 I lost about 30 pounds and through the years I gained it all back. I decided to make a brand new mfp account to work at it again. Feel free to add me :)
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hey there, I have about 100 to lose.. Full Time working mom of 2! I live in Denver CO. Feel free to add me!