• ZRx4
    ZRx4 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    It's great! :)
  • daworley
    daworley Posts: 238 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I haven't tried it, but my parents love it! My mom is in her mid 70's and my dad in his early 80's!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    I don't really get it.. I made it a few weeks ago....by the time you add cheese and egg... ???? I guess for low carb folks.

It was okay. I prefer flat out bread.. 100 calories and it is like a thin pizza crust.
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I don't really get it.. I made it a few weeks ago....by the time you add cheese and egg... ???? I guess for low carb folks.

It was okay. I prefer flat out bread.. 100 calories and it is like a thin pizza crust.

That part. One of my co-workers made some and gave me one. She adds two types of cheese to the crust and then adds cheese on the top. I know she is cutting carbs, but for me it defeats the purpose.
  • MsUrsy
    MsUrsy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have yet to try it, but I'm looking forward to it. Numerous coworkers have tried it and really enjoyed it.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    My wife should try this. She is gluten intolerant and has issues with some of the gluten free stuff using potato starch. I mean, she already makes fried rice out of cauliflower.

Just as long as she doesn't try to get me to eat it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!