Reasons that motivate you!

Options
1. My family!
2. Brother in laws wedding is in September!
3. Want to get pregnant in 1-2 years
4. Sisters wedding is April 2017
5. Sick and tired of being sick and tired!

What motivates you to lose the weight?

Replies

• Reaverie
    Reaverie Posts: 405 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    When the new world order gets here and we are all running for our lives, trekking through thick jungles as we dodge and avoid Zombies and government modified killer chimps trying to find the secret bunker that will save only a few from the giant asteroid that is going to hit any day, I want to know that I can make it in one piece!

That or possibly because I want to look good for the ren fest next October in hunterville NC.
  • santini1975
    santini1975 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Vacations! Nothing like a bikini to scare you away from that sleeve of Oreos. No joke- if my willpower is failing I'll actually hang my swimsuit on the fridge door to remind myself to behave.
  • c50blvdbabe
    c50blvdbabe Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Daytona Beach and an Alaskan Cruise.
  • happyauntie2015
    happyauntie2015 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    My 3yo niece and the fact I cannot keep up with her she is so busy! I also want to teach her healthier choices and I am doing that while I am learning myself
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    #1 My toddler! I have to be able to keep up with her, to be there for her years into the future, and to teach her healthy habits. Trying to teach my stepdaughter the same good habits.
    #2 (sorry honey, no particular order, really) My husband! He's awesome and I have to be there for HIM years into the future.
    #3 Life is a lot easier in ONEderland than it was in the far deep end of the 300s. I feel better now. I can do so much more now without worrying about weight limits or fitting in spaces, etc.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    My next bulk.

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,003 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be able to cycle up hills, and complete long distance rides (randonnees) within the time limit again.
  • jrowden0711
    jrowden0711 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    1. My husband and kids
    2. My health, it's fine now and I want to keep it that way
    3. Summer
    4. A tummy tuck
    5. New clothes
  • steph_runn44
    steph_runn44 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    1. My vacation coming up in June
    2. Proving to myself that I can do it
    3. Having all my old "skinny" clothes to wear
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,385 Member
    Options
    I just want to live the last part of my life at normal weight & feel better
  • Ghoststi
    Ghoststi Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Being a role model, for the rug rats (my sister's kids) ...They are awesome!
  • KJM99217
    KJM99217 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    1. College graduation in June. It will be a very hard earned, long time coming, prideful event for me. I don't want to look back on pictures of one of my greatest achievements and remember when I finally "got it all together", except for being fat.
    2. Vacation. I promised my son I would take him to Disney world for his10th birthday, and I want to be able to ride all the rides and keep up with him walking around the parks and enjoy every second of it just as much as he will.
    3. I want to be strong. Healthy and strong.
    4. My expensive/cute jeans don't fit. It feels like a complete waste of money to not enjoy something I really wanted.
    5. I used to love running. Now, I'm so over weight that it kills my knees of I try to run. I want to be able to enjoy the freedom and stress relief I got from running again.
  • nomorepuke
    nomorepuke Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    So tired of not fitting in clothes that look cute and sick of looking at fit people on the streets and think I'm not like them. I'm sick of being self conscious in bed with my boyfriend. I'm sick of taking only face selfies, hiding my body. This list goes on. This year is the year I'm going to look what I want to look or I'm not getting any younger.