2017 @ this again !!!

Options
NEED MOTOVATION, TIPS, SECRETS. =》

Replies

• cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Maintain a reasonable calorie deficit and stick to it. Weigh and log everything you eat and drink. Move more. Have patience.
  • jimmygraybealjr
    jimmygraybealjr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Know what u truly want and go after it don't say and not do..
  • MikeD0326
    MikeD0326 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You are here! That's a good start, so kudos! Set REASONABLE goals and track your progress. Get more active - start slow and work up to more intense activity. Find something that you don't mind doing, but don't stick to only one thing - mix it up. It may be very hard at first but once you get over the hump, you will be fine. Use this app to log everything you put in your mouth - at a minimum it increases awareness. Reduce, and ultimately eliminate, sugary foods and drinks. Stay away from diet drinks and read labels. "Low fat" does not mean it's good for you. Do not expect a quick fix. As cathipa state above - "have patience" and trust the process. Over time, it will work. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • SolotoCEO
    SolotoCEO Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    For me, I take it one day at a time. I have reasonable calorie goals (MFP defaults), try to exercise a bit every day, consider this a lifestyle, and see food as my friend - not my enemy. Health, Travel, and being comfortable in my own skin are my motivators. So far I've lost over 150 lbs. I should be to my goal weight by the end of this year...that's exciting and a motivator all by itself!