Amazing!!!!!
  • snowyne
    snowyne Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes!! Incredible!
  • jrivey15
    jrivey15 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation! Congratulations!! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    A: You're awesome.
    B: And scarey.
    C: In a good way.
  • dannyc1987
    dannyc1987 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    EPIC! Well done :smiley:
  • AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! I just started crossfit in January and absolutely love it! I'd love to look like you. You are ripped girl! <3
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    I'm often astounded at the transformations I see in this forum but yours has to be one of the most astonishing. You have my respect and admiration.
  • Jackie995
    Jackie995 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I was about 200lbs when I started Crossfit. But I would have to say don't wait, if you want to try it and feel comfortable go for it! With Crossfit wods can be scaled and customized for every fitness level!
  • wannabehappy79
    wannabehappy79 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    How long did it take and what did you start off doing for excersise. I can only do 15 min not much. I want to look like you secrets please. And may I just say you look stunning.
  • RandiNoelle
    RandiNoelle Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Inspirational! Love it!
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    You can spot me anytime! ;)
  • tufntender
    tufntender Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I am amazed. Just incredible !!, I need to start some sort of weight training as weight loss has left me with some flabby arms and thighs. And I am not done. at least 15 pounds to go, but I don't really know where/ how to begin and I thought maybe I am too old but dang, looking at you has given me hope Now I just need to find out where to start. I really don't have money for a gym membership. Any tips ??.
  • Jackie995
    Options
    jheater07 wrote: »
    Amazing! You look fantastic. If you dont mind me asking what weight were you when you started Crossfit? I have been wanting to do it but I feel like maybe I should wait till I am at lease under 300.

I was about 200lbs when I started Crossfit. But I would have to say don't wait, if you want to try it and feel comfortable go for it! With Crossfit wods can be scaled and customized for every fitness level!
  • Jackie995
    Options
    How long did it take and what did you start off doing for excersise. I can only do 15 min not much. I want to look like you secrets please. And may I just say you look stunning.

It has taken me three years now. And when I started that's all I could do as well, just a few minutes of cardio and some very light lifting. It takes a while to build up your strength. Just take each day , and try to make healthy choices. That's all I did, it's a lot of work but so worth it :D
  • Jackie995
    Options
    tufntender wrote: »
    I am amazed. Just incredible !!, I need to start some sort of weight training as weight loss has left me with some flabby arms and thighs. And I am not done. at least 15 pounds to go, but I don't really know where/ how to begin and I thought maybe I am too old but dang, looking at you has given me hope Now I just need to find out where to start. I really don't have money for a gym membership. Any tips ??.

You are never too old to start working on a healthier you!! :) And that is how I started, out of my house. I started with a few low weight dumbbells, and a couple of kettlebells. Kettlebells are great and I use them all of the time! And I started by just checking out videos on Youtube, and trying out different exercises :)
  • JenSchimanski
    JenSchimanski Posts: 77 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    That is a lot of dedication, discipline and self drive right there. Congratulations, you are a true inspiration. Well done to the healthier fitter and stronger you. What do you feel was your strongest motivator or drive?
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Do you have a license to carry those guns?! :blush: So impressive!
  • Jackie995
    Options
    That is a lot of dedication, discipline and self drive right there. Congratulations, you are a true inspiration. Well done to the healthier fitter and stronger you. What do you feel was your strongest motivator or drive?

I have to say that as soon as I started seeing real results, and feeling better that is all the drive that I needed. I feel like a whole new person! :)
  • Jackie995
    Options
    subcounter wrote: »
    Fantastic job! Do you have a license to carry those guns?! :blush: So impressive!

lol, Thank you! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!