quick question

So I just did a 30 min workout but unsure how to log it, here is what I did
10 pushups, 20 squats, 15 lunges (per leg), 40 crunches, 30 sec plank, 35 jumping jacks, 25 arm circles small and large and 2 burpees before I rolled my ankle. I also did a five minute stretch involving leg cradle side to side, back lunge to groiner, hip bridge with reach, and thee point t-spine.
I figured it would be calisthenics but how do I know if it was high intensity or not...I mean it felt like it was lol
Thanks in advanced for any help.

Replies

• sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    I would log it as calisthenics as well but I wouldn't put vigorous effort as the calorie counts for MFP's exercise database is highly inflated. In the event you eat your exercise calories back, start with eating half back so you don't accidentally overeat.
  • Commander_Keen
    Commander_Keen Posts: 1,179 Member
    Unless you know what exactly you burned or how much you burned, i wouldn't log it.
    you could also mark it as cardio
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    I would log it as calisthenics as well but I wouldn't put vigorous effort as the calorie counts for MFP's exercise database is highly inflated. In the event you eat your exercise calories back, start with eating half back so you don't accidentally overeat.

i'd do this