30 day shred question

For those of you completing 30 day shred, are you doing any additional exercise?
Thanks

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    I did 30 day shred when beginning my weight loss journey. 30 day shred before work, walk/jog or circuit training after work.
  • bsobolik11
    bsobolik11 Posts: 23 Member
    Great thanks- that's kind of what I was thinking too
  • summerluvin75
    summerluvin75 Posts: 12 Member
    I just started today for the 30 days. I'm doing the 30 day shred.and getting my walking in 1 to 2.miles 5 miles a week. I did level.1.once last week to try it out and was sore for days. How are you doing so far?
  • LuluIsLosing
    LuluIsLosing Posts: 23 Member
    I just started the 30 DS yesterday. I will also be doing a 30 minute walk at lunch and a bit of yoga a few times a week.
    I have to say, my arm are super sore today after level 1, day 1. I used 8 lb weights. What weights are you all using? (Obviously we are all different, just curious!).
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    I've been doing 30 day shred off and on for years. I'm always sore for a couple of days - even sitting hurts. But it goes away. I use mostly 5lb weights but sometimes 8 depending on the move. 8lbs for the chest flys.
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    I haven't found a weigh to track it in the exercise diary of MFP. Have any of you?
  • bsobolik11
    bsobolik11 Posts: 23 Member
    Thanks all for the comments! I just complered level 1 this morning, yes I am still a tad sore, but not terrible. I actually really like it! Starting level 2 tomorrow. I too have tried this in the past and could never get past week 1. I am using 5 lb weights. Started out with 3lb ...I log under circuit training, thats what seen others suggest.
    Enjoy your day!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Kres567 wrote: »
    I haven't found a weigh to track it in the exercise diary of MFP. Have any of you?

Just use the general category - circuit training (combination of cardio & strength) in the cardiovascular section. Calorie burns are total estimates anyway.