Quest Nutrition Bars?

Options
13»

Replies

• ADixie4You2Know
    ADixie4You2Know Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Awesome deal. GNC has them on sale buy 3 get 1 free. If you go to www.retailmenot.com/view/gnc you can print a coupon for $10 off a $20 purchase good until Aug 31st and you can also print a coupon for a free quest bar good until Aug 26th. I got 10 bars for $11.70 :happy:. I have never tried them before so I just got a mix of flavors to see which one I like best.
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    They quite literally are the greatest things since sliced bread, last week I found them at a local place at 50-75 cents each, I was so excited I peed myself a little.

Rigger
  • Bella0531
    Bella0531 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Awesome deal. GNC has them on sale buy 3 get 1 free. If you go to www.retailmenot.com/view/gnc you can print a coupon for $10 off a $20 purchase good until Aug 31st and you can also print a coupon for a free quest bar good until Aug 26th. I got 10 bars for $11.70 :happy:. I have never tried them before so I just got a mix of flavors to see which one I like best.

I did the same thing last night. I got 12 bars for $14!! Might just have to go back again before the coupon expires!
  • Tessyloowhoo
    Options
    I am straight up addicted.......... but the lemon cream pie flavor is nasty
  • SharonCMach
    SharonCMach Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I recently found out about Quest Protein bars and ordered me a couple boxes last Friday, Strawberry Cheesecake & Apple Pie. They came in yesterday, I was so excited to try them!! I ate a Strawberry Cheesecake one after my workout yesterday. Not to crazy about the flavor, probably won't order that flavor again. This morning I ate an Apple Pie one for breakfast, this one was alot better!! Love how they are heathly for you and fill you up. I'm already addicted to them!! Can't wait to buy more flavors.
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I find the chocolate chip cookie dough flavor is more crumbly than the other flavors. Crumbs fall off after every bite, kinda annoying! But surely it tastes awesome.
  • Vanisle
    Vanisle Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Did you go out of Ketosis when you had the quest bar?