Somewhere to put a tattoo

Options
2»

Replies

• razzle29
    razzle29 Posts: 9
    Options
    Getting a tattoo should be a long processes. It should be something that means something to you or something that you absolutely love. It has taken me years to put my tattoos together and make sure they are exactly what I want. If you have not gone through any thought process please don't get one.

This! 2+ years and still designing my sleeve in my mind :)

I've wanted the same one for 8+ years now... never can seem to come up with the cash... lol, there's always something that pops up!

that is ****ty!
  • elkahallick
    elkahallick Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Keep it classy, can't go wrong with a low back tattoo...
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Tat2dDom0105 Posts: 661
    Options
    You shouldn't care what others think of it, as long as you think it thoroughly, and don't get something you're going to regret down the line. Also, make sure you go to a reputable tattoo artist, and check out their portfolio.
  • Aerosam
    Aerosam Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I know a guy who has his wife's name tattooed inside his bottom lip, yeah, in his mouth.

Strange yes, painful probably, daft absolutely, but hidden definitely.
  • mustang289
    mustang289 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Perineum. No way should family or friends be seeing it there.
  • FretheMJsmokingcannibal
    Options
    I already know what I want.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    If you're worried you won't like it then if I were you I woudn't get a tattoo at all!

Unfortunately this is it. Gotta be 100% sure about your tattoo before you get it.
    Sometimes you like the idea of your tattoo but the artist effs it up. :flowerforyou:

And you should start caring less what others think and more about what you think. Get it where YOU want it. But, if you must hide it, foot, ankle, shoulder, lower back, hip, ribs, wrist (if it's small enough and you wear watches or braclets) are easily concealed.
  • pattya925
    pattya925 Posts: 398
    Options
    [

I've wanted the same one for 8+ years now... never can seem to come up with the cash... lol, there's always something that pops up!

that is ****ty!

Yeah, sometimes I am WAY too responsible :)