Waisting Away!

Options
The first place I always notice my weight loss is on my waist. I have lost 3 lbs. and am already noticing such a big indentation i my waistline where there used to be fat. A good sign for me, hopefully of things to come.
So where on your body did you first notice you were losing?

Replies

• bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    my waist too :3 and the face!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Waist & face.
  • fbiwoman223
    Options
    That's fantastic, and it's got to feel great!!

My face and hands were the biggest immediate changes. (In fact, I can't even wear my wedding rings right now. I' have a tendency to talk with my hands, and they flew right off of my finger! I'm waiting until I'm where I want to be before I get them resized. :) Of course, I was really hoping for the waist, but that didn't start to become apparent until after I'd lost about 20 pounds. Now, I'm finding that it's the most difficult area for me to work.
  • Rilzy
    Rilzy Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My face, neck, boobs.
  • __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    The first place I always notice my weight loss is on my waist. I have lost 3 lbs. and am already noticing such a big indentation i my waistline where there used to be fat. A good sign for me, hopefully of things to come.
    So where on your body did you first notice you were losing?

Mine is waist too,
  • kezzola
    kezzola Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Yep, also lost on my waist. Only lost 12 lbs but have tightened the belt on my jeans by 3 notches.
  • majica8
    majica8 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Top of my chest/collar bone area. Seriously, despite still being pretty big everywhere else, that area could be from the skinniest person.
    I am noticing it everywhere apart from my thighs now though :)
  • RubyRunner14
    RubyRunner14 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Outer shoulders, collarbone, neck.
  • JumpingDog
    JumpingDog Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    My face, neck, boobs.

I have this arrangement as well.
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Hips first :)!!
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Face, waist, and feet. Followed by upper chest, neck and hands. Still waiting for my hips and thighs to join the rest of my body; although I did get rid of some inches in my lower body, but not enough. Grrr!
  • MorningWhispers
    Options
    It took me awhile to notice, my waist is usually one of the last places to change.

When I first noticed was in my back - I was in my swim suit at the gym and noticed there was less of me hanging out of my suit.
  • birdsitter1
    Options
    My watch band is loose now. My boyfriend told me today he noticed I seem to have less neck. (He said it in a nice way! Lol!)
  • kaykaylyn
    kaykaylyn Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I've heard it said that you take it off in the reverse order of where you gained it.
  • lswatson111304
    lswatson111304 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad someone else said feet because I honestly feel like mine look skinny! I also think I see it coming off my hips...like the ugly bulges look smaller.
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    My boobies.
  • willdob3
    willdob3 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Waist, hips, stomach seem to shrink first on me.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Upper stomach, below my ribcage - it's quite weird! ALL my weight comes off their first.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    My face first, then melts down from there, finally desperately clinging to my thighs in the end.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Chest first--with the first 10lbs lost, my chest was gone. Then waist and hips. Then the skin starts to tighten up. That's the part I like. It kinda sucks when you've lost weight and fat, but the skin is still "gooshing" out from the elastic bands on undies. I haven't lost weight since buying my bikini, but I don't have the "gooshing" anymore:) My waist and back look tight, I'm just waiting for the butt to catch up.