Earth Fare VS Meijer

Options
livvie25
livvie25 Posts: 62 Member
edited January 2017 in Food and Nutrition
Earth Fare versus Meijer. I was wondering prices quality etc. etc. Thank you in advance

Replies

• Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    I think a lot of that depends on what you are looking for. If you are looking for a lot of limited ingredient/organic items, Earth Fare is probably better. If you are looking for more "traditional" grocery items with some options for organic, I prefer Meijer.

FWIW, I LOVE Meijer. I love their prices, the quality of their produce and meat and I can pretty much one stop shop there. (Example, if I need to pick up non-grocery items, I don't have to go to a separate store.)

I also use MPerks (Meijer's loyalty program) and last year I saved nearly $1500.00 through coupons, store deals, etc. with hardly even trying.

Around me, I have Whole Foods, Earth Fare, Fresh Thyme and Trader Joe's, but I always go to Meijer. I use the other stores when I am looking for something specific (like fresh fish).
  • crzycatlady1
    crzycatlady1 Posts: 1,930 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Ha, I literally just left Meijer :) I don't have an Earth Fare around me, but I get the majority of my groceries at Aldi and then I go to Meijer for the things they don't carry (I just bought cleaning supplies and packing tape there).
  • alyssa0061
    alyssa0061 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I find absolutely no value whatsoever in Earth Fare. The prices are high, the selection isn't great.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Never heard of Earth Fare, but I work for Meijer so that will be my choice :)