Experiences with Daily Burn's LTF program?

Options
I'm on day 3 and loving it. I'm definitely more into strength training then cardio and I really like the trainer's approach. I've been sore every day but still able to complete the next workout, which is great; I get sore super easily and it's awesome to feel like that won't derail me. (Unlike, say, with Body Pump.)

BUT I do want to lose weight, not just build muscle. Compared to 30 Day Shred, for example, I worry that I'm not working hard enough to see results since I'm carrying extra weight. I was wondering if anyone out there who has done the program has any insight--does it work as a stand alone exercise regime for weight loss? Or, if not weight loss, inch loss? I'm just wondering if I can expect to see visible results.

On a sort of related note, even though I'm not really following the nutrition plan (I do not want to think about 6 meals a day), I thought I'd see if I could move my macros in that direction. But this is what's recommended:

Daily Target Macros: Phase 1
Protein
155g - 193g
34g per meal
Fat
62g - 77g
13g per meal
Carbs
139g - 193g
33g per meal

It seems totally impossible to me to hit those daily targets within my calculated calorie allotment, which is 1370 calories (to lose 1lb a week). Like that's twice as much protein as I currently aim for, and more fat too!

Anyway, any thoughts would be appreciated :smile: