Is there a way to SUBTRACT calories from your Food Log?

Options
STLBADGIRL
STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
For instance. I bought a salad kit, and I ate everything but the bacon bits, is there a way I can subtract that from my meal?

Replies

• sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    You can create a food that is 'negative' so it'd like like 'Bacon bits -80cals' and that way, you get your calories back.

Or create a food with your salad kit calories minus the bacon bits.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    You guys rock @amyrebeccah and @samanthaluevano1 . Thanks!
  • SolotoCEO
    SolotoCEO Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Or use the quick add and do a -calories
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    Great...I was hoping it was a such thing but wasn't sure. I really didn't want the bacon bits included. LOL. I have miscalculated in the past a lot because I would charge myself for food I didn't eat. Thanks this will help me be more accurate.
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »
    Great...I was hoping it was a such thing but wasn't sure. I really didn't want the bacon bits included. LOL. I have miscalculated in the past a lot because I would charge myself for food I didn't eat. Thanks this will help me be more accurate.

I have actually 'charged myself' for food that I didn't eat and I jokingly call it 'how I stick to a deficit'. I will weigh and log 70g of popcorn and then put it in a bowl. Then I will sit down on the couch and my boyfriend starts eating out of the bowl. I leave the 70g of popcorn logged as is on my diary, but I know I consumed less than that because of my boyfriend stealing my popcorn! :p